FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
• What date is the festival?
The festival takes place on Sunday 8th August 2021.
• WHERE IS THE FESTIVAL?
The festival takes place at 23 Lewisham Way, London SE14 6PP, UK
• WHAT AGE DO I HAVE TO BE?
The festival is a 18+ only event and you will need ID to prove your age to guarantee entry and also to purchase alcoholic beverages at the festival
• WHAT ARE THE FESTIVAL TIMES?
The opening times of the festival are 1pm – 10pm.
• CAN I GO IN AND OUT OF THE FESTIVAL SITE?
The festival operates a no re-entry policy
• WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY FESTIVAL TICKET?
Vvip tickets gets you fast track access to the private VVIP Tent/Section, Tables, Cabanas,private,Food vendors, toilets & great view of main stage.
Vip tickets gets you access to Vip Tent/ Section,Tables,
Cabanas,Food vendors & Toilets.
• CAN I UPGRADE TO A VIP TICKET IF I’VE ALREADY PURCHASED A GENERAL ADMISSION
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer ticket upgrades.
We advise our esteemed guests that there is limited parking on site reserved for VVIP guests at an extra cost.
£10 for VVIP guest
• WHO ARE THE OFFICIAL TICKET VENDORS?
• WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY FESTIVAL TICKET?
At this stage you should already have your booking confirmation. Tickets will be sent out as e-tickets, and not delivered by post.
• WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING TO GUARANTEE ENTRY?
Please bring your ticket, the card you purchased the ticket with and valid photo identification.
• CAN I SELL/CANCEL MY TICKET?
All tickets are non-transferable, and we are unable to offer any refunds for tickets no longer needed.
• WHAT TIME IS THE LAST ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL?
Last entry time for festival site will be 3pm
• WHO DO I CONTACT FOR PRESS ENQUIRIES?
For all press enquiries please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
• IS THERE FREE PARKING AT THE VENUE?
Limited parking spaces.We advise to use public transport ,we will have coaches for our attendees on the day at various and stations.
• WHERE DO I GET MY FESTIVAL WRISTBAND?
You can pick up your festival wristband from the festival accreditation area on-site Opening times for accreditation will be disclosed in your festival info email.
Please note: There will be no refunds for tickets holders, who don't enter the park grounds before 6pm.
Food: There will be a choice of food stalls open all day inside the event grounds for sale.
Drinks: There will be fully licensed bars on site; alcohol is NOT permitted from customers into the event grounds or surroundings during the event day. *No glass or bottles are allowed into the park
Drugs Policy: Palm wine Festival has a strict anti-drugs policy. Searches will be carried out on entry and anyone found with any illegal substances will be passed straight to the Police. This also applies to all weapons